BAKFlip RollBAK 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty Standard Extended & Crew Cab 6' 9" Bed Tonneau Cover R15303
Bed Size: 72"
Intermittent Locking Positions
- The cover can locked into position halfway up the rails or wherever you choose when you install the cover.
- Roll-Bak installation is simple and only requires minor drilling into the truck bed to secure the cannister.
Marine Grade Felt Underside
- Felt underside prevents scratches to the top panel while rolled up in the canister. Marine grade to resist mold.
Small Canister Size
- Bak used a very small canister to store the tonneau cover. Canister size will be 9 to 12" deep depending on the vehicle.
Water Drainage System
- Water is guided down the rails and out of the canister with drainage tubes.
Textured Powder-Coat Finish
- Interconnected aluminum slats are powder coated for a durable, textured finish.
Secure your gear under an almost impenetrable sheet of aluminum finished in baked enamel. The redesigned BAK RollBAK Tonneau Cover G2 stops would-be thieves from walking off with your freight, and it completely conceals your cargo from their green-eyed gaze.Besides guarding against parking lot bandits, your BAK RollBAK Tonneau Cover's "weather-tight" design protects your bed and its contents from sun, rain, dirt and snow. Yet, this tenacious tonneau retracts effortlessly for easy bed access, locking into place anywhere you stop it when you pull it closed.
What's more, its streamlined fit keeps your stake pockets open for complete versatility.Your aerodynamically-inspired BAK RollBAK Tonneau Cover mounts flush in your pickup's bed. This sleek design looks clean and reduces wind drag, saving you a ton at the pump. Made in the USA from heavy-duty materials and components, the BAK RollBAK Tonneau Cover is built to outlast your truck.
Brand: BAK Tonneau Covers
- 1999-2007 F450 Ford Super Duty
- Some one
- New York