- Allows improved vehicle performance off-road by allow full range of suspension travel.eights
- Threaded 5/8" sold steel center section to adjust length for use with multiple lift heights
- Uses a heim at one end and a polyurethane bushing at the other for quick and easy install and disconnecting of the sway bar out on the trail
- Zinc plated for long lasting appearance.
- Length: 7-1/2"
- Horizontal Position: Front
- Is Adjustable: Yes
- For Use With Lift Heights: 0-2"
In The Box:
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Sway Bar Links
Take performance to the next level with a set of these sway bar disconnects. Designed to allow you to quickly and easily disconnect the front sway bar to allow for increased front suspension travel and articulation. High strength construction and an adjustable design allows to correct sway bar operating angle at a range of lift heights. A quick pull of the pin allows these to be disconnected and secured up out of the way with the supplied lanyard until its time to reconnect and hit the road.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee Xj
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Tj
- Some one
- New York