- Full Color Monitor
- A full-color LCD display with a resolution of 960 x 240 delivers high definition quality screen images.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery packs in the camera and monitor let you use the Swift Hitch system wirelessly for up to 4 hours for the camera and monitor.
- Night Vision Using Infrared Technology
- Light-sensing LEDs in the camera automatically sense insufficient lighting and turn on Night Vision mode with up to 15’ of reception in darkness.
- Wireless Range of up to 300 Feet
- Swift Hitch wireless cameras feature an effective transmission range between camera and monitor of up to 300 feet (100 yards) with unobstructed line of sight.
- Solid, Weather Resistant Base
- The camera mounting base has a strong magnet and 2 screw holes for easy and quick positioning of the camera for the best viewing angle. A weather guard on the camera protects the on/off switch and power receptacle.
- Reverse Imaging function
- Reverse Imaging allows the user to see two different viewing perspectives – rear view mirror or over-the-shoulder.
- LED Indicator Lights on Camera and Monitor
- The LED indicator is red while charging and automatically turns off when fully charged. LED turns green when on.
- Video Out Port and Cable on Monitor
- Images on the monitor can be easily sent to a larger screen or a DVR recording device using the Video Out port.
- Charge Camera and Monitor at the Same Time
- The charging cable for the batteries is “Y”-shaped and plugs into any vehicle's cigarette lighter, and has a built-in fuse to protect equipment during charging. Both the camera and monitor can be charged at the same time
Swift Hitch SH01 was first introduced in 2006 and is the original portable wireless backup camera system. It was designed to assist anyone who has ever struggled with hitching any style trailer or snowplow.
This totally portable system is charged and powered by any vehicle's 12-volt socket, using the included charge cable, and will run continuously for up to 4 hours.The fully automatic night vision camera allows the user to hitch up in total darkness. Its portability, reverse imaging and night vision capabilities have made this innovative product a very valued tool on many other applications as well. It can be used by farmers watching their bins fill-up and other agricultural applications, by building and marine inspectors, chimney sweeps, equestrians, and a myriad of other case wherever an additional set of “eyes” can come in handy.
- Use Swift Hitch as a second pair of eyes to make hitching tasks easier
- Makes hitching any style trailer a simple process
- No more in and out of your truck numerous times to hitch up your trailer
- Hitch up your trailer fast, in 3 easy steps: Mount, view, and hitch up
Brand:Swift hitch back-up camera
- Some one
- New York