- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Additional rail kits are available
This complete multi-purpose base roof rack is for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL 4 Door that has the fiberglass hardtop roof, including models equipped with Freedom Top two-piece removable roof sections.
The Rhino-Rack RCL6 Locking Legs are designed with a key locking system to reduce wind resistance and increase security. This unique design helps reduce noise without compromising durability and load carrying capacity.
The Rhino-Rack JL BackBone is fitted to the internal chassis of your Jeep. This design will not hinder any of the current capabilities of your Jeep’s design. The BackBone allows the weight of your gear to be transported on the roof by distributing the weight evenly through the body of your Jeep.
The Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform is constructed of aluminum and composite materials, making this platform non-corrosive and will not rust or fade. Thoughtfully designed, the Pioneer Platforms have a multitude of gear specific carriers that easily attach to the C-Channeled floor planks.
The weight capacity for this Jeep Wrangler base roof rack is 264 pounds dynamic and 793 pounds static, evenly distributed. The Platform size is 76L x 56W x 1.5H Inches.
View complete specification in the instruction manual.
Brand: Rhino Rack Roof Racks
- 2018-2020 JEEP Wrangler JL
- Some one
- New York