- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
- Made from 150D R/S water resistant canvas
- UV-protected with a UV50+ rating
- Mould resistant
- Rust Proof
- Water resistant rating of PU 2000mm
- Large shade cover 5.15sqm / 55.38 sq ft
- Velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning to aid water run off
- Sturdy support telescopic poles made from black anodised aluminium
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convenient peg rope
- Large easy-grip zipper tags for convenience
- Black heavy duty PVC 540gsm carry bag
- All hardware covered in plastic caps for protection and to reduce wear & tear
- Protective patches fitted to the corners of the awning to increase strength, durability, and longevity of the awning
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems
Thanks to the Sunseeker 8.2ft Awning, you can now savour the great outdoors without worrying about the sunburn thanks to its UV50+ rating.
Simply mount the Sunseeker Awning to your roof rack and roll out the 2.5m / 8.2ft awning to create a lovely 5.15sqm / 55.38 sq ft shaded area for you and your family to relax in. The Sunseeker Awning is perfect for watching sport, camping, picnics, lunch breaks at work, or lazy days at the beach.
Our easy-to-use design means the Sunseeker can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Sunseeker Awning on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.
Brand: Rhino Rack Roof Racks
- Some one
- New York