APT CD Player USB Will Fit All Vehicles
No CD Player in your car? No problem- APT has one for you!
Automobile manufacturers no longer include built in CD players in their vehicles, but many people prefer to listen to music on their favorite CDs. APT offers a solution - simply plug in their USB CD Player, follow the directions on the included instruction manual and enjoy!
- Add an external CD Player to your vehicle
- Plug & Play Installation - Just plug into your car's USB port, then pair with your vehicle
- Powered via USB
- Controls music from your factory radio or steering wheel controls
- Skip Protection Buffer built in
- Single Disc USB CD Player
- Mounts horizontally or vertically with CD slot up
- Mounts with durable double sided tape (included)
- Width 5 5/8"
- Depth 5 ¾"
- Height 1 3/8"
- USB Cable length 22-26"
- Printed directions included in the box. Will play Books on CD listen to your favorite audio. Will work on your home computer
APT is pleased to offer their exclusive add-on single CD Player to fit any vehicle.
The USB CD Player cable plugs directly into your vehicle USB data port- NO additional wiring or tools required! Easy to follow printed instructions will be included with this device. The unit can be mounted vertically or horizontally on your center console, in your glove box or anywhere else that allows the cable to reach the USB port.
VERY IMPORTANT: Allow 20-30 seconds for the CD to finish indexing to insure complete installation and avoid set-up issues. If the process is interrupted before completion, insert a different CD and follow all installation instructions again, beginning with Step 1.
- Will Fit All Vehicles
- Some one
- New York